How much longer?

It has been few weeks since I have seriously considered the idea of become a jobless self-sufficient person. Today I went from seriously considering to absolutely determined to leave the job market to explore other avenues. Something happened today at my job that impacted me so dramatically that I could not fathom remaining in such an environment for another thirty years. I've got to much livin' to do. So now what? Now...I work hard...and bust my butt much in the same way that I do at work but I will do it for myself.
I will love myself enough to give me the same amount of energy and dedication (if not more) than I would give to a business entity. The amount of time that I will have to commit to my independence will seem like eternity but once I've arrived, it will seem like only yesterday that I first started. I absolutely can not wait.

Comments

Popular Posts