What am I attracting?

Like many of you I have to been affected by the awesome power of the Law of Attraction. I heard about the law before watching the secret, but that movie sealed the deal for me. So off I went, I started immediatly rattling off one affirmation after another. My excitement was off the charts, I called my friends and highly encouraged them to see the film.
So now its been a couple months. The initial effect after watching the movie has faded some. I have head knowledge of the law. But from looking closely into my life, what am I really attracting?

First of all, one of my verbal intentions is to attract money into my life easily and freely. Am I really do that? There are ample opportunities to attract money. This affirmation has worked to attract forgotten about rebates and other forms of payment aside from my bi-weekly salary. But it is what I actually do with the money that truly reveals my intentions. If my intentions were to truly be wealthy, shouldn't I be more adiment about building wealth with the money I do have instead of spending it little by little on unimportant things like hair products fast food lunches and other frivolities.
Another intention of mine is to attract fullfilling personal relationships with my friends and family. I even have a picture of a women laughing with her girlfriend at while having lunch at a Mediterranean outdoor cafe on my vizion board. If that was truly the case, shouldn't I return phone calls to my friends much quicker? Wouldn't I be actually inviting them out to lunch from time to time?
These are just some of the examples (and there are more) of opportunities that I have to create my life as I want.
I'm sure that you may have certain aspirations that may not be actuallizing as quickly as hoped. One thing that has helped me is to ask probing internal questions to see if I am holding on to some unconscious beliefs which are in direct opposition to my intentions. If I don't take this action, it is like doing a thourough cleaning of a room but neglecting to lift the rug which has tons of dirt under it. Is the house really clean or does it just appear to be?

Comments

Popular Posts