HTML is swell

Last night I took an HTML course at my local library. This was all part of my new found love of all things internet. I know that I'm a little late, but to me it seems that I'm not late at all, that I'm right on time. If I would have tried to learn HTML a year or two ago, the attempt would probably have failed because the desire to learn it was not there. To me, now is the perfect time.
The class experience was amazing. Every time I typed in a specific code I would see the corresponding results on the web page. I was elated! I had no idea that it would be so easy to learn. It just goes to show you, do not discount anything before trying it. I could have easily looked at the page of HTML tags and talked my way out of it because it appeared difficult. But if I did that, I would not have anything to write about this morning. This experience is like lifting a large rock in your back yard and finding a bunch of insects living under it (but in a good way). What I mean by that is that I feel like I've uncovered a whole new world to things that were going on without me knowing and now I've found it. It is up to me to decide what I will do with it.
So the question is, what is going on around you that you do not know about? Would your life change if you did?

Comments

Popular Posts