Learning is fundamental

I absolutely love learning new things. Lately I have been introduced into a whole new world of website creation and blogging. Up until a few weeks ago, I had absolutely no desire to venture into the unknown world of being an active participant in the virtual marketplace. Now I can not wait to be up and running with my very own website. I am still in the early stages of development but I plan on completing the project within the next couple of months. I think what excites me most is all of the new information that I am learning. It just goes to show that no matter how much you know, there is always something to be learned.

Remember being a kid and getting that rush of excitement when you finally learned to ride a bike or when you good a good grade on a difficult assignment. I feel that rush right now as I'm typing. What about you? What have you learned lately that you became excited about? If you do not have an answer then I suggest you take some time to contemplate your passions and resolve to feed your spirit by learning something new.

Comments

Popular Posts